Tuesday, 16 November 2021

The reflection of the October month.

                                         Reflection of the October month

Class: PP

Subject: English

Topic: Teaching of sounds of the alphabets.

Objectives: By the end of the lesson the child will be able to say the sounds of the alphabets.

On 12th October I taught the sounds of the alphabets to my class PP children. Before I teach them the sounds of the alphabets I pasted the alphabets cards with pictures on the wall so that they will be familiarize with the alphabets. Then I projected them video on how to sound the alphabets.  I did not have to gain their attention since all the children were enjoying watching video attentively and saying the sounds along with video.

After watching the video on how to produce the sounds of the alphabets I let children to say the sounds of the alphabets. Children could catch up the sounds easily by watching at the screened video rather than my real teaching.  

The issues and challenges I faced while using ICT in my teaching learning process was I could not finished my lesson on time since I had  to finished the lesson within 40 minutes. The Net was very slow since we have multi users and I had to connect hotspot from my cellphone.

If I weigh the pros and cons of using ICT in the teaching learning process I found more advantages. Using ICT in the teaching learning makes easy to manage the class, minimize the cost, enhance the modes of communication and it is the best method of teaching.










Uploading: 14868480 of 66175838 bytes uploaded.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Second reflection of the November month.

  Reflection of the November month On 4 th  November 2021 I taught class VI science on the topic “The Light”. This time I used Power Point (...