Wednesday, 10 November 2021

Reflection of the November month.

 

Reflection of the month of November

On 1st November 2021, I taught Social Studies in class VI.

The topic I taught was The Three spheres of the earth.

The objective was analyzing the roles of the three spheres of the earth in supporting life.

Introduction

In the introduction part I just projected some questions to recap the lesson. I let them to read the

questions shown in the projector for a few minutes. Then I let them to tell the answers one by

one to check whether they are clear with the pas lesson or not.

I projected the questions in projector to save the time and let the children get chance to read all

the questions and get prepared accordingly.

Lesson Development

I introduced the topic to the children for the lesson and I gave them instructions to watch my

 video tutorial. I directed them to watch video and I told them that I will let them to write the

 answers in the worksheet provided.

I have used my Video Tutorial in my lesson development. This time I have shown the video

tutorial and let them to watch my video tutorial all together attentively.

Follow up

After finished watching my Video Tutorial I provided them with the worksheet to write down the

answers as I directed them earlier.

After they completed the activity I have given I collected the worksheets and done corrections.

 

When I corrected their work I found most of them could answer all the questions correctly. So it

shows that using ICT in the teaching learning process is must to save the time, grape the

 attention of the children, replace the teacher and motivate children in learning.

It also can use in the absence of the teachers.






 

 

 

Thank You

By Dorji Bidha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Second reflection of the November month.

  Reflection of the November month On 4 th  November 2021 I taught class VI science on the topic “The Light”. This time I used Power Point (...