Sunday, 31 October 2021

 

ICT Reflection.                                                                    30th October 2021

Video Tutorial

Subject: Science   class IV Topic: Magnetic and Non-Magnetic Materials

Objectives: By the end of the lesson child should be able to sort/identify collection of materials into magnetic and non-magnetic materials after looking at the video tutorial using magnet.

 

Introduction: Teacher will collect different materials which are magnetic and non-magnetic and also bring magnet.  Teacher will introduce each material. Then teacher will pick up each material with magnet and let them watch which is magnetic and non-magnetic materials.

Lesson Development

Teacher  showed another group of materials one by one to identify whether magnetic or non-magnetic.

Teacher continues showing the materials.

Activity Direction: children, you are going to collect materials from and around your home and sort them into two groups using magnet like I have shown to you in the video earlier. You can also record in your note book. You can draw two columns, one magnetic and one nonmagnetic to record your findings.

Activity 1: children will collect materials from their home and they will sort/identify them into magnetic and non-magnetic materials using magnet.

Activity II. They will write in their note book after sorting the materials. They can even draw the picture.

 

With this lesson I have learnt how to make video tutorial. I used Camtasia software. From this lesson I knew how to make lesson in the power point. I am sending my daily lesson when I am on leave so that substitute teacher can use television or interactive board to teach my lesson without any disturbance. IN that way ICT helped our students a lot. In the past we never send the lesson when teachers are on leave but after introduction of Camtasia in our school by some of us, Hereafter our principal instructed all the teachers to send their lesson when they take leave.

With this idea I would like to thank our ICT sir taking us to 21st century teaching. Our king has issued royal kasho mainly to use ICT in learning. So we are using ICT in our school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Second reflection of the November month.

  Reflection of the November month On 4 th  November 2021 I taught class VI science on the topic “The Light”. This time I used Power Point (...