Sunday, 21 November 2021

Second reflection of the November month.

 Reflection of the November month

On 4th November 2021 I taught class VI science on the topic “The Light”. This time I used Power Point (PPT) in the lesson development. I projected PPT and I let Children to go through the power point. After reading the ppt I let them to do the activity given in the PPT.

All most all the children could do the activity well.

Teaching through ICT intergradation helps children to keep on the track of what they have learned and what they are learning. By looking at the instructions in the power point, children could do the experiment on their own and they could identify and sort out the objects as transparent, opaque and translucent

Generally I felt that using ICT in the teaching learning process is making a lot of differences in learning in children. Firstly it is saving time for teachers and students as well. Secondly using ICT motivates children in learning. Thirdly, using ICT in the lesson grapes the attention and interest of the children and even low performers in the class shows interest in learning and can do the given activity on their own.

Technology is the argument of our time and major indicators of social progress. The irony in our context is the absence of technology in the classrooms for a generation of students who are exposed to and live in the digital age. To ensure that teachers are not disconnected from their students. 

 

 

 


 

 

  

 

 


Thank You

Dorji Bidha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Second reflection of the November month.

  Reflection of the November month On 4 th  November 2021 I taught class VI science on the topic “The Light”. This time I used Power Point (...